Virtual Businesses Need Virtual Offices
Do you run a Virtual Business? Home-based businesses, Bloggers, Freelancers, and many online businesses are Virtual Business. Many newly started businesses, consulting businesses or any other business without a physical location are also Virtual Businesses. If you identify with any of these virtual businesses or your business has a physical location, but you are wondering if you really need it, then a Virtual Office may be for you.
Are you looking for ways to legitimize and add credibility to your home-based business? Then a Virtual Office may be for you!
Do you need ways to cost-effectively grow or expand your business? Then a Virtual Office may be for you!
Are you in need of someone to answer the phone when your clients call? Then a Virtual Office may be for you!
If you need a physical address to put online, Marketing Materials, or to give to customers. A Virtual Office may be for you!
For minimal cost and minimal risk, a Virtual Office can take your business to the next level. So, let’s find out how!
What is a Virtual Office?
A virtual office is a comprehensive package of online business solutions that enables you to work virtually anywhere in the world while still enjoying the benefits of a physical office. It gives your business a physical business address and presence in a desired location without the high overhead or rental costs.
Virtual offices offer a range of services to help your business run efficiently from wherever you are! Aside from a physical address, a virtual office can come with a variety of features that maximize your efficiency and boost your business credibility. Depending on your provider, a virtual office can also provide features such as:
- Virtual mailbox and mail management services
- Local or toll-free phone numbers
- Live receptionists or answering services
- Access to meeting spaces
How do Virtual Businesses Benefit from Virtual Offices?
There are so many incredible ways that a Virtual Office can help your business. Check out the article Top 10 Benefits from a Virtual Office for more on this, but here are the critical benefits.
1. Lower Extraneous Spending – Virtual offices can significantly reduce operational costs that are associated with a physical space.
2. Boost Your Company Image – A Virtual Address is an actual physical address that helps to legitimize your business image. Your customers see an office address vs. a PO Box.
3. Impressive Space when you need it – Using a virtual office gives your business access to physical spaces for meetings and events. You only pay for these spaces when you need them. That means you get to impress your clients without burning a hole in your profits.
4. Increase Productivity – Statistics show that productivity in remote employees increases by up to 32% compared to traditional office workers. Some of the reasons for this? Well, less commuting time means more productive working time and greater work-life balance. Less distracting in-office coworkers also helps to keep productivity up. Finally, Virtual Businesses enjoy the freedom that comes with being able to work from anywhere means that you have more opportunity to get work done.
How Virtual Businesses can start a Virtual Office?
The first thing you need to do if you’re thinking about starting a Virtual Office for your business, is determine your needs. Ask yourself these questions:
- Where do I want my physical address to be located? Check out this article for the Top locations to start a business!
- Where am I at in starting my business? Do I need a Registered Agent to legally register my business with the government?
- Am I sure that I want a Virtual Office or do I need to test it out for a couple months to confirm?
- Will mail services help my businesses?
- Do I need a Virtual Receptionist so my customers and clients have a live person answering the phone?
- Do I want to physically work out of shared work spaces or will I need client meeting spaces?
There are many providers of Virtual Office services available out there. Some are more flexible than others. So, once you answer these basic questions, you can start your research on the services out there.
If Affordability and Flexibility are at the top of your list for Virtual Office Needs, then check out Starthub Virtual Office Services!
One of the great aspects of a Virtual Office is that it can be as complex or as bare-bones as you like. You only pay for the services that you need. You can also add services as you go. So, once you find a Virtual Office Service provider that you want to try out, work with them to sign up!
Next Steps in Running your Virtual Office
Once you start your Virtual Office, it’s time to run it in the most efficient way! Below are some additional articles to help run Virtual Businesses as efficiently as possible. Also, consider leveraging coworking spaces. Virtual is great, but let’s face it, sometimes you need in-person meetings. Whether that is with your business team or clients, having coworking spaces can be hugely beneficial for you.
- 10 Best US Cities to Start Your Business
- Coworking Space Benefits & Increased Productivity
- Why a Virtual Address is Better than a PO BOX
- Most Home Based Businesses Fail If They Don’t Follow These Tips
At Starthub, we offer comprehensive virtual office solutions We’ll even give you your first month FREE. Just click here to get started. You’ll receive a prestigious mailing address in downtown Miami, dedicated mail handling services from a talented team, and an innovative digital platform to receive and direct your mail. Plus, 24/7 customer support. For more information on why Starthub is the best choice for your virtual mailbox, click here.
6 Reasons Why You should choose Starthub for Your Virtual Mailbox?
We know what you want out of a mail service – confidence in receiving the mail you need, and forgetting the mail you don’t want! With Starthub, you can rest assured that:
- your mailing address is in a prestigious location in the heart of Miami, FL
- your mail is handled professionally, confidentially, and quickly
- you’ll be notified any time you receive or forward mail in real-time
- you’ll receive all incoming mail, regardless of package size
- Any mail you mark as “junk” will be shredded and discarded, on us!
- You’re getting the best value in the business – our virtual mailbox starts at just $25/month and we offer great discounts for multi-month packages!
Stop waiting in long postal lines and wasting time digging through sales papers. Contact Starthub today to sign up for easier, faster, and more efficient mail. With Starthub, you worry about the business and let us worry about the mail.