Virtual Offices for LLCs
Give your limited liability company, or LLC, a leg up with our virtual office for LLC services. We
can provide you with:
- A prestigious virtual office address for LLC mail scanning, handling, and storage
- Receptionists who answer calls with your company’s personalized greeting
- Conference room access
And all of this comes without the overhead cost of maintaining a physical office space. Our digital address for LLC will also help you keep your mail organized and save you time managing it and space storing it.
Why Use a Virtual Office for an LLC?
Whether your LLC is just starting out or ready to grow, there are many benefits to using a virtual business address for LLCs, which is part of Starthub’s Virtual Office package. A virtual business
address for an LLC is a physical address in the city of your choice. This is a real, credible business address you can use to receive mail and register your business as an LLC.
Using a virtual address for your LLC gives you a physical business address and access to a comprehensive suite of online business services.
With 24/7 access to your online virtual mailbox, you can manage your important mail remotely and even request scanning, forwarding, and shredding. Best of all, you no longer need to use your home address; protect your privacy with a separate business address without investing in a physical office space.
We Are the Right Partner for Your Industry
Freelancers & Home Business
Protect the privacy of your home address and phone number. Our agents will answer your calls with your personalized greeting, and you can use the virtual address we provide you as your business headquarters.
Startups & SMBs
Real Estate Agents & Brokers
Accountants & Tax Professionals
Legal Services & Law Firms
Start Using a Virtual Address for Your LLC and Take the Next Step
Take your business to the next level today with our virtual office for LLC package. Enjoy the benefits of an LLC virtual business address now!
Get a Competitive Edge for Your LLC With a Virtual Address
Running an LLC is no easy task. It requires a lot of focus, hard work, attention, and organizational skills. Add in the need to build your credibility and reach more clients, especially with limited resources, and things can get really complicated.
Now is the time to consider the benefits of a virtual office for your LLC. Simplify your business, free yourself up for the critical tasks, and enjoy the many advantages of a virtual office, including:
- Remote mail management
- Professional receptionist services
- Improved professional image
- Increased credibility
- Heightened privacy (no more home addresses)
- Lowered administrative costs
- On-demand meeting spaces
- Increased productivity
- More time for important tasks
Virtual Offices Around the Country
Miami, Florida, is an iconic tourist destination and cruise hub, boasting the biggest cruise ship port in the world. The “Magic City” — home to the world-famous South Beach — features a diverse business community and rich culture. Having a virtual office address in Miami can offer many benefits to your LLC, including the state’s absence of local corporate income taxes.
Houston, which is the fourth-most populous city in the United States, is the largest city in the state of Texas. The Lone Star State has no state income tax and is famous for its diverse, skilled workforce and pro-business policies. Get a virtual office address in Houston today!
Frequently Asked Questions
Without the need for a costly investment in physical office space, a virtual office for LLC provides you with an actual, prestigious business address with a unique suite number, a professional phone number, and access to valuable services. Some of these include live receptionists, 24/7 access to your online virtual mailbox, discount postage fees, and access to offices and meeting rooms as needed.
Stay organized by allowing our dedicated team to receive, process, scan, and store all of your mail in one place. Save on the costs of hiring additional employees and renting or even buying office space; a virtual office for LLC allows you to keep your overhead low and optimize your profit!
If you’re looking to increase your company’s credibility, build your professional presence, maintain trust with your existing clients, and have access to meeting spaces, a virtual office address may be exactly what you need.
A virtual office address for LLC is the perfect office solution if you run a home-based LLC. With a prestigious business address located in a legitimate commercial area in your chosen city, a virtual address can give your LLC the professional edge it needs to establish credibility. You can use your virtual business address on your business cards, letterhead, envelopes, and other printed marketing materials.
A virtual address for LLC also eliminates the need to use your personal address as the official address for your business. Certain laws prohibit businesses from using a P.O. box as their company address; a virtual address lets you forego including your personal address in your outgoing correspondence.
It’s also hard to ignore the convenience of accessing your physical mail, including packages, from anywhere at any time. With a virtual office for LLC, you can manage your virtual mailbox 24/7, and our team handles the scanning and storage!
If you’re wondering how to get a virtual address for your LLC, it’s as simple as clicking the “Get Started” button at the top of this page and selecting the plan that best suits your needs.
After you sign up for your virtual office, follow these steps to finalize the process:
- File USPS Form 1583: U.S.-based businesses using a third-party Commercial Mail Receiving Agent (CMRA) like Starthub must fill out and file the U.S. Post Office’s Form 1583. You must have the form notarized.
- Redirect your mail: If your business has already been operating using a different address, contact all vendors, clients, and anyone else who sends mail to that address and provide them with your new virtual address.
- Update your LLC’s official business documents: You should file or update all of your official business entity documents in the state where your virtual address is physically located.
That depends entirely on your individual situation. However, many LLC owners prefer to use a virtual office address, especially for home-based, online, or otherwise remote LLCs. If you’d rather keep your personal address private, you can use your virtual office address on your LLC’s formation and registration papers and your printed marketing materials.
Another benefit of using Starthub’s virtual office services is that you can book time in our actual meeting and conference rooms, so there is no longer a need to meet with clients in your home. This can significantly improve your professional image and credibility as a legitimate business owner.
There are many advantages to using a virtual office address for your LLC, including:
- Savings on costs and overhead expenses, such as rent or mortgage, utilities, office equipment, and hiring additional support staff
- Flexibility and scalability with services and packages that grow and scale with your business
- Improving your professional reputation, credibility, and image with a prestigious business address, including a unique suite number
- Increased productivity, which frees you up for more important tasks by allowing our trained administrative team to handle your incoming mail and phone calls
- A flexible, cost-effective, efficient business solution without the expense and hassle of a physical office space
At Starthub, we offer:
- Flexible options starting at $29/month
- Competitive professional features
- No setup fees
- No contracts
- Month-to-month rental options
- 14-day risk-free money-back guarantee
- Same-day activation